
I really thought this piece of artwork was creative. It brings out the item. Instead of portraying the usual drab, grey empty stuff coupled with dark background, this was something unique, very eye-catchy. The dragon indeed did come to life. It also describes the story very clearly. I for one would be inspired to look more into detail after seeing something like this. Thanks to the creativity of the designer who did this in the limited time frame given.
I thought that perhaps this would pass the censorship boards. I presumed, the previous censorship board with old school of thoughts was gone and new creativity was welcomed. Unfortunately, although the first barrier or rather, the first censorship personnel did like the creativity and appreciated the work done, he knew better. I would have been trampled, stabbed and chainsawed to death as soon as it got out of the mail server. There were still people in the company who would stick by their guns and very old school of thoughts who would love seeing their computer screens filled with grey and blue only.
What can I do? Other websites have colorful items, I only have everything in grey.


4 comments:
At least our boss got a good heck of laughs with it!
btw...remember to visit www.photopintu.com interesting things to see there!
Oh, this is what coffee81 came up with. Not too bad I think.
Anyway, what about the one that you did? Not showing us?
The one that I did? Just minus off the fire and 'burn' the rest of the words which says "Original picture does not have ability to light fire. Picture shown is for design purposes only."
We were actually laughing at the thoughts of putting a lighter in between the legs and lighting it up.
Post a Comment