Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ghost Whisperer - Brings Tears to me!!!

I got confused and thought the series was called "Horse Whisperer",
thus this picture

There's this new show on TV which started a couple of months ago. I watched the first few episodes and then kind of stopped for a while. Reason being that the storyline is similar every week. First, Melinda (the lead actress) sees a ghost, gets into the problem why the ghost is still there and not in Heaven, families or someone close to the ghost comes into the picture, she becomes the in-between for them and talk lovey-dovey stuff and then finally the ghost leaves. That's the part when I start to have tears in my eyes. And I promise, even if the storyline repeats week after week, I still feel like crying every time.

I finally stopped watching it for a while but sometimes when the TV is on, I couldn't help it. As usual, it is the same case, I still feel like crying in the end.

So I became my own psychologist and questioned myself. I guess I know why. I've always hated saying goodbyes, even looking at other people do that brings tears to my own eyes. Worse if it was a movie about death (sorry, Kill Bill doesn't do that to me though, that's too corny!).

Please, don't make me watch any Hindi movie (someone always dies), no Korean drama series (the girl always has a deadly disease or is losing eyesight and the guy always donates their eye or some other important organs and then one of them would die), no sad movies and no more Ghost Whisperer!

No comments: