Thursday, April 20, 2006

Why man is happy


Man comes out of cave.
Man finds out woman still there.
Man finds out more that woman forgives him even when he runs away and goes into hiding.
Man is happy and thankful.
Man starts planning summer holiday for woman.
MEN! PERIOD!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you agst men ?

sounds like you are cheated in somewhere or another ?

agfoxx @ kk said...

hahaha...good one but in reality it is not always like that.

Cheers...

Wendy said...

Dear anonymous,
No I am never against any human being in the world. Read my post :
http://myfoodforthots.blogspot.com/2006/04/men-stories-by-man.html
which says "I'm living in a dream world of Princes and Knights in shinning armour but I believe there are men out there....."
I am just against people who do injustice or hurtful doings.

Anonymous said...

huh ?

what kind of guy u dislike ?

maybe i shld identify myself as Mr Anonymous A to make it eaier for u to chat

Wendy said...

Mr A,

I've generalised the statement on everyone, not zeroing in on guys when I said the above.