Friday, April 21, 2006

DYING......


I am almost dead because:

1. My office is killing me - There's the new spring launch items, there's Mother's Day promo, there's World Cup promo, I have to slot in an e-newsletter EVERY week, I have to find out or calculate prices of every product in 9 currencies that I might as well be the foreign exchange broker (soon to be 10 currencies), there are customers asking very difficult questions every day, I have to rewrite everything on the site because of the change in shipping charges and HOW DARE people keep calling the wrong office number and the phone has to be mine?

2. I am learning Mandarin in an express class, faster than the Tokyo bullet train and I thought I finally knew how to speak, read and write but I almost fainted listening to the Mandarin news on TV because I cannot understand a single thing and my Mandarin has a slang exactly like China's.

3. I drive like a mad cow back home every day to get into the pool and have been unable to, either caused by bad traffic jams or it rains when I arrive home. This has been going on for the past two weeks and I am lacking in exercise because I quit gym due to some mad Westerner who would not stop calling me and claimed I broke his heart when all I did was show him Petaling Street.

4. I have to turn people away from my Body Balance/yoga classes because the room won't fit so many and I know these people are so angry because they came all the way and I won't let them in. They are going to kill me when they see me on the street someday.

5. The big boss in office is going to kill me when he finds out I got 75 orders in two days because I gave out free money (his money) to all these people worldwide.

6. The Design boss is going to kill me when he sees the e-newsletter next week featuring a Limited Edition dragon with fire coming out of the mouth.

I really need to run off and hide in the cave like a man, don't I? No, no, no, all I need is my favorite beach!

2 comments:

coffee81 said...

And I think I am the person who is responsible for the last piece of sentence! And Cole for the fine touch-ups! LOL

Wendy said...

Thanks to both of you! You all did a real good job actually, making the dragon come alive!