Friday, April 14, 2006

I am going to Hollywood!


I WISH!

There's this DHL contest right now. For every package sent internationally, you get an entry form. I can see it now. There are just about 100 packages sent out every month so from April to June, that would be 300 entries. Surely, I have a good chance to win? I'm starting to key in the entries now. Thank you in advance, DHL and the company I work for. Thank you for e-comerce business!

Unfortunately, no one in my department has a passport, so it's only me. I don't care if they fly me in the DHL aeroplane, place me in the DHL hostel in Hollywood or put me in the DHL van to do deliveries for my sight-seeing tour but I want to get there!

So, the winner gets two tickets....anyone interested to go with me? Wish me luck!

No comments: