
I used to not have dreams not too long ago. Or perhaps I did but I just don't remember any of them when I got up nor remember having any dreams at all. That was until the day when I was told that dreams do have meanings and it may be linked to something or, it may be a hidden message. These days I try to take note of what I'm dreaming of and try my best to remember it in the morning. Normally I'd wake up and remember that I've something to remember but half of it would be gone.
Last night was a horrid dream. There was a bus, there was this somebody who matters a lot and there was an unknown woman whom I have no idea who she is. They left me behind I think. It was one hell of a nightmare and I remembered howling and throwing tears in my dream. I woke up then and realized that I had real tears but was so thankful that it was just a dream. Anyone want to help me interpret this?
There have been a few times when I've had horrid dreams though not as horrid as last night's. I find that everytime this happens, I would be left hanging not knowing what happened in the morning. So I've kind of grown accustomed to these dreams and true enough, it has always been the same case.
Now comes the part of the meaning and the link to my own life. Yikes...I wouldn't want last night to be linked to any part of my life. I was also told that if you didn't want your dream to come true, tell it to somebody. So here I am telling it to the whole world.


1 comment:
Well, tell to the "whole world" is a little bit pretencious, don't you think?
Maybe Dr. Love could help you...
Post a Comment