Thursday, April 13, 2006

I look like them????

Darn! It's almost 1am and I am not asleep because of this - MyHeritage. I actually got hooked into it and for the past 2 hours have been playing on it. Here's my results:


I look like Lucy Liu? And Julienne Moore? Errmm...Kareena Kapoor - I wonder why?
Not believing the results because my picture was a made-up one, I decided to try with those photos without make-up. Maybe the program couldn't read through my make-up! So, here's the second go:

Alamak! I really don't know how to explain this. I know I can see the resemblance on my nose with Jacky Cheung's and Andy Lau's but Kareena Kapoor is appearing for the 2nd time! And Julia Roberts? My! Maybe third time just to see if Kareena appears again:

FINALLY! No more Kareena Kapoor.....Lucy Liu and Sammi Cheng and that Korean actress appears again. OK, OK, I get it, I have the general kind of Chinese looks. Seriously this results didn't come up with anyone of other races except Chinese.

Truthfully, I really don't see the resemblances......do you?

Curious about you now? Go try it and let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look different