Danny (he looks familiar because you've seen him fixing displays in the stores)
That was me at last night's Spring Launch and that was me in previous year's Autumn Launch. So much difference in just less than 6 months (even my color is different!). I think I am a little fleshier now? Hahaha....Or is it just because of the color? Think happy and you'll grow more chubby. Even the word seems to rhyme - "happy- chubby". I'd better stop typing nonsense here - have not have enough sleep since a couple of days ago and right after this, there's my Mandarin homework to finish off before my class tomorrow. DARN!
Six months! it seemed like only yesterday I was the back up photographer at the Autumn launch and last night I was the back up photographer again.
It seemed like only yesterday we had that Autumn Launch and yet it's been 6 months. I wonder where I'll be in another 6 months time.



No comments:
Post a Comment