
After a week of adding in products and more products, re-doing the front pages and changing promotion details, I think I am now cross-eyed. I've been looking at the PC screen for umpteenth hours each day. There goes my lasered eyes - I would have hoped that the money was well spent and my eye-sight would at least last me till I'm 50 or 60, when I don't have any vanity left within. Working in this situation doesn't seem to allow me to do so. I'd be lucky if my good eyesight lasts 10 years.
So tonight's the night - the launch of spring products. As usual, I am 'required' to go to these events. This launch will not be the same as last launch though because I am totally not dressed up for this evening gala. I even forgot my accessories this morning. Similar to the previous launch, I'd be holding the camera. This time though it's the new Panasonic camera, not that old chunky thing I was holding last year which needs 20 seconds interval before I could take the next picture. With more experience in hand, I shall target those gorgeous (gay?) looking models. (And products....)
I particularly like this mini photo frame. It's actually too cute to be true. Just so like me to like cute stuff. For information, I have cute teddy bears and a pink paw print photo frame with my doggie's picture in it, all in my room. Wonder what my guy would say if he ever saw my room.
I would have wanted this photo frame for myself but looking at the price, I give up. I guess I'd have to settle for a non-branded similar looking one. I think I need to change the outlook of my room since I need to face the facts, I am not that young anymore. I remember once when I was renting a room and the house owner gave me money to buy curtains for my room. I ended up buying maroon colored curtains with cartoon doggie pictures on it. Turned the whole room into a kindergarten instead!


No comments:
Post a Comment