
When I first started this blog, all it was supposed to be was some place on the internet where I could keep all photos taken by me using different types of camera, thus, a photoblog.
Then I had other people send me beautiful photos and pictures - it became not only photos taken by me but all other kinds of pictures as well, thus a picture blog.
I then started writing when I travelled, thus it became a travel blog.
Later I started writing articles for the company and I needed some place to store all these, thus it became a writer's blog.
Meanwhile, I misused my blog to write some of my not-so-personal stuff and thus it became a journal.
And now, I have anonymous people talking to each other on my blog. What has it become? Do you all need a chat screen or something as I can put this up on my blog.
Replying to some of these comments:
Never jump into conclusions about what any woman wants in a guy.
And perhaps it is not a very good idea to ask about a woman's well-being.
To those who are clueless about what I'm talking about, click on the link below and read the comments:
Chinese weddings - 10 grand not enough
I wonder what next will become of my blog.....


1 comment:
what about me? forget those other two anonymous. i won't be one who'd ask if u can give birth and even if you were really 41, it doesn't matter to me.
Post a Comment