Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wall of Ice


It's shitty time again. Fortunately I've grown up since and it doesn't affect me too much. Yesterday was the loneliest time I've ever felt. No one was around, either on holiday or off on some unforseen circumstances. I kept scrolling down my entire phonelist to call just about anyone who's considered 'close' just to pour out my feelings. Hey, I'm a woman, this is how a woman lets go. There was just none available. Sometimes shit always happens when you have no one around to support you. But I was also thankful that I had lots of solitude, I could just pour out to myself and do whatever I felt like doing and not affect anyone.

Sometimes, don't you wish you had an icy cold heart with no feelings? Emotional pain is definitely worse than physical pain. It can kill.

Picture in courtesy of Jose Luis

No comments: