
If you're wondering why I've been lacking in postings, I've been busy trying to inflict physical injuries to myself. I think I lost my sense of physical pain when emotional pain took over. So here I go, trying just about anything to see if I could still feel physical pain.
Before this, I've been known to go through surgeries, tooth-fillings, major cuts, toenails kicked off without any help from ponstan, the infamous painkiller. The only use of ponstan was bad period pains. But guess what, I went through this month without any ponstan or panadols. Excuse me guys, but you don't even know what hell women go through every month thus our treshold for pain is extremely high.
So on Thursday, I climbed up 21 floors, ran down 26 floors, ran 1km around the playground, climbed up another 9 floors to visit my dog and collapsed for some water for a while. Then I ran back home and climbed another 5 floors. All these in the pretext of training for the mountain climb. The next day I was limping. Yes, I limped during weekend shopping with the shophaholic (it was swimming in the morning, lunch and walking around till 9pm that I think I could have reached the next town with the distance). I limped to the shoe store to get my hiking boots. I dread seeing stairs because it hurts trying to come down from it. But again, no painkiller, no ointment. I think I am so immuned to pain.
Guess what? I did the same routine again today.


1 comment:
And you lived to tell the tale. Good job. You're really tough. :)
Post a Comment