Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I am going to JAIL

Morrow County jail in Mount Gilead, Ohio
I wouldn't mind staying in a jail like this!

If you do not see me posting on my blog next week, please bring me some curry chicken and salad and visit me in jail.

A customer has returned an item which was sold to her. The customs would not release it because they have imposed a 50% tax on the item and require us to pay even after two attempts of proving to them that this item was made here and belongs to the company here and was returned due to defects.

As a Malaysian, you just simply understand what they're asking for at this moment - some money for coffee (direct translation from Malay language which means 'bribery'). So I guess I will have to make a trip down one of these days to do the dirty deed if they still insist on getting money for coffee.

If I get caught in the process, please visit me in jail.....

1 comment:

agfoxx @ kk said...

Hope all will turn out alright. Dun worry too much.