
That's Mount Santubong in Sarawak, part of Borneo. I am climbing this in 3 weeks. Go ahead, tell me I'm crazy. Some people think I have lost my mind or I'm trying to commit suicide. But yes, I have got my air tickets and I am going up the mountain.
I don't care anymore about summer holidays by the beach, I have not consulted anyone before deciding to do this. I am doing this for myself. Self satisfaction guaranteed. I have also gone shopping for my trekking shoes but unfortunately Timberland is too darn expensive. Perhaps Phua Chu Kang's yellow construction boots would do - waterproof and slip proof. Anyone got any other ideas where to get trekking shoes which would not blow my budget? I'm thinking of trading in both my Nike gym shoes for a pair of trekking shoes.
In fact, I am thinking of going up Mount Kinabalu in September. I also have this crazy idea of joining AXN Asia's Amazing Race. Anyone interested to be my partner?
God help me.


1 comment:
Hey, why not? It will be a great experience! ;)
Post a Comment