Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pain No More

I am in serious trouble. I realized I've lost my sense of feelings. My brains are topsy turvy. I've got proof that I've lost all sense of feelings. There's this huge bruise on my arm that can be seen from 10 metres away. I've been walking for days with every single person asking me what's happened. I wish I had a tape recorder. My latest answer was that I got into a gang fight. The truth doesn't seem appealing anymore but gang fight does sound interesting. Actually, I don't even know if that is the truth or not because I am not so sure if I actually got this bruise from the massage.

Yes, I think I got it from the massage I had on Saturday and because of not being able to feel physical pain, I kept telling the therapist to go harder and harder. I think she used up all her physical strength and almost punched me unconcious.

The second proof - I know I have to limp when I walk down the stairs but I don't actually feel the pain. So I ran up 25 floors yesterday and still no pain on my legs today.

What's wrong with me? I think I need help. What do people do when they realize they've lost their sense of feelings? I could be burning myself with the iron and yet I wouldn't know till I've lost my arm. Or worse, someone could chop my head off and I wouldn't know I'm dead.

No comments: