
I wrote them and a couple of hours later, I cannot even recognize what I've wrote. Trying to recognize Chinese words are taking all my brains up. I don't think I'd have enough memory or any brains left after the Chinese words occupy all of it. So anyway, here's my best shot. If you are like me and cannot read Chinese, perhaps you can use some free translation over the net. If you're a pro at Chinese, please forgive me as I think I may have written wrongly or with loads of grammatical mistakes. Perhaps then you could help me correct this. This is what I just wanted to say:
我 没 有 时 刻写 了。今 晚 我 要去 发 现 金 钱 。明天 我 要 去了。我 一 个 星 期回 来 。再 见 你 门。
By the way, for those following Uncle Bob's story, he called this morning and I had no means of escaping. He told me to give him a date when he could come with his entourage. I said I won't be around till end of the month....couldn't bring myself to say what I've planned yet. I didn't want to tell him where I was going but he simply guessed and said Port Dickson. Fine - PD it is then....


No comments:
Post a Comment