
-------------------Bali--------------------------------------------------------Langkawi-----------------
I understand the picture may look somewhat alike but if I named them clearly?
And I know this was bound to happen. After all I am not talking to a fellow Malaysian, not even an Asian. I should have known since I have been talking to lots of them lately. Even talking to one who had been staying in Malaysia throughout his high school years, things were miscommunicated. In that particular case, I was saying that I used to live in Taiping during my childhood years and the question back to me was this, "So when did you come back to Malaysia?".
So what was I thinking about? This is just a pure mistake although I've mentioned so many times in my written article that it's Bali and all the places mentioned were not some place familiar in Malaysia....
This is what I've just received from the mat salleh:
I'm M, editor for E - A forwarded me a message. A good article, but unfortunately we've 'saturated' Langkawi in the past months.Do you have any other travel spots that may be of interest to expats?
Yes, Mr. M, how about Bali, the one you were reading about?
I could be writing about Myanmar next and getting a reply like this :
We've also saturated China in the past few months. Do you have anything written about other South-East Asian countries?
Or maybe, I should highlight the countries I write about or CAPITALIZE all of them.
OK, maybe I shouldn't be this mean and give him some credits. After all he is asking me for another article...


No comments:
Post a Comment