So funny!!
Next time if I ever wanted my pet to get a hair cut, I know where to send him/her to!Nice hair cut!
your sister must have screamed! but oh, he looks so cute with his new hair cut.
thank you! thank you! Maybe I should just quit my job and start a new age grooming centre...."bring your doggies for a punk new style or your cats for that scarecrow look..."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So funny!!
Next time if I ever wanted my pet to get a hair cut, I know where to send him/her to!
Nice hair cut!
your sister must have screamed! but oh, he looks so cute with his new hair cut.
thank you! thank you! Maybe I should just quit my job and start a new age grooming centre....
"bring your doggies for a punk new style or your cats for that scarecrow look..."
Post a Comment