Tomorrow is the dreaded day. Uncle Bob is still coming with his big entourage and expecting me to be there. I could probably run off for an 'appointment' but I am sure nothing can beat this old man down. He probably would wait till the cows come home as this is probably his most important project in his lifetime.
Someone gave me the idea of telling him off - this is no longer job related and I do not want to be contacted on non-job related matters. But it never has been job related for Uncle Bob and me. He was a First Day cover (FDC) subscriber, nothing related to me at all except that the FDCs happened to run by people in the same department previously. Nevertheless, I can always turn this idea around and say that showing visitors around the Visitor Centre (VC) is not in my job scope and since the owners of the company will be there in the VC, they will not like seeing me doing this. I will then pass them on to the staff at the VC and say adios!
Or maybe I should just be so unwomanly, walk like a duck, dig my nose halfway and speak with saliva spitting out everywhere. That should scare the poor guy and his parents away.
Gawd! I'm going to have nightmares when I sleep tonight! Tune in tomorrow to know what happened!


1 comment:
good luck.... dont picky liao ok... be abit cincai la your criteria
Post a Comment