I know I haven't been writing a lot these days, unlike those days when I blogged every day, sometimes even two postings in a day. I have been busy writing a travel article instead. Finally had it done despite all the other events these past week which included being sick and suspected of being infected with bird flu. I have been writing a lot, in fact, even writing all the website articles on wine glasses, champagne glasses, photo frames, etc.... This would go on till I've finished writing for all the 60 over categories and subcategories on the company website. I don't really mind actually as it enhances my writing skills further. The fun of doing research, writing what you think and looking up for interesting words to use instead - that's 3/4 of my office work now. The challenge of doing this in Mandarin lies ahead of me.
So finally, I've submitted my travel article and wrote to a few magazines and newspaper editors. One magazine looks positive - on the Asian travel section that is. Keeping my fingers crossed! Talking about this, it's been funny over these past couple of months as I seem to be dealing and talking only to expats????


No comments:
Post a Comment