Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hamsap Doctor!!

Me : Hi
Doc : What's happened to you? Why do you look so down?
Me: That's because I have a terrible migraine.
Doc : And how old are you?
Me : Why? Do you require my age to give me medication?

and so the conversations went around the world with him talking most of the time.....
But before I walked out the door this is what he said to me:
"Whoa! You have all the words written on the right spots!"
And he was referring to the Gold's Gym logo on my chest and my backside.

But that was not the end. The nurse asked me for my e-mail address and phone number when I collected my medication. It was because the doctor sometimes emails advices on what to eat to his patients, she says. Yeah right! I wasn't born yesterday!

But that wasn't the end still. The doctor ended up giving me antibiotics which I am allergic to which made me even more sick for two whole days!

That's the company's panel doctor for you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can show pic of the words written on the right spots ah?