Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wishful thinking


I wish life was simpler
I wish life wasn't so full of ups and downs
I wish I didn't have a heart
Or a mind to think
I wish I didn't have to feel this way
I wish I could be the fisherman
Who stands on the stone fishing all evening
And live without a care if he has enough
I wish the World wasn't so big
I wish I could teleport myself anytime
I wish it wasn't so difficult to love
And be together with the one
I wish I had no feelings
I wish I was still a kid without a care in this World
I wish I could go fishing now
Or just run on the beach
Watch the sunset
And not be stuck like that
I wish I could do what I want
I wish I could have privacy
I wish my dreams would come true
I wish my Angel would save me
I wish the time was now
I wish I could see the future
And include what I want in there
I wish I could have that one thing I pray for
I wish to have happy thoughts
I wish I could be in control of myself
I wish I could program my thinking
I wish to have good dreams tonight
If only I could sleep better
I wish I was living
In a good dream
Where there are no worries
I wish I could just reach out
And hold on to my dreams.....

No comments: