
I have been a little bit too serious lately. I realized that even my postings here have been about serious stuff. I guess it was all due to stress. The only thing that I am not stressed about for the past week was finding two pieces of Billabong swimsuits at $50 ($ denoted MYR). I have been crazy about Billabong, Roxy, O'Neill and Rip Curl items for a month now starting from the warehouse sale of these items in Bali. I didn't want to be some sort of shophaholic then because that would mean I might not qualify to be in a surf camp (I should've been on a shoping camp instead?). So finally when I got back to KL, I realized the prices of these items were extremely high. I mean who would get a $250 bikini? But of course if you're a serious surfer you would because it is guaranteed that it will not roll up when the big waves roll in, get what I mean?
So imagine my glee when I found a Billabong bikini in Cheras Leisure Mall for $50!! Where on earth could you get a set of new surf branded bikini for $50? They were with tags, real Billabong tags. I was so adamant about getting it although I had 4 pairs in my cupboard (yes, I need that many and thankfully I had that many in Bali as they didn't dry up fast enough to be worn the next day). But alas, they only had big sizes. As usual, things that you really want don't come in your size. I even asked if they could be altered!
Oh well, it was happiness for a few minutes but now it's become part of my stress. I don't have proper surf attire! Trust me, your Triumph would bring you total embarrasment in the sea unless you keep pulling it down or up as one French woman did. She totally got out of water with something drooping out of her bikini top.


No comments:
Post a Comment