Are there any other ways other than being
subtle? But..but...but I don't understand......
I really don't understand (some) guys. They (Some) just don't seem to get subtle hints but prefer to be told off with something like "Don't come to me coz I'm married and have 10 kids!". The worse kinds are those who still can't get the hints into their heads and keep asking you why and even worse confront you about it. Even a dog is a lot smarter sometimes.
I am one person who hates confrontations, especially confrontations about nothing and accusations. I guess most guys (have to use the word 'most' to prevent some guys from rebuking), like what most books and magazines say are 'hunters'. They (Some) continue to hunt or 'haunt' you till they get whatever they were hunting for and only then they're satisfied. And if they do not get their prey, then they turn into wolves with sour grapes, full of accusations. Why? Because of the mad egos that they have and with that they have to prove that they're the saints (the good boys) while you're the devil. It is never their fault and you're accused of 'using' them and breaking their hearts. And in worser cases, they'll tell you that guys turn to gays because of women's doings and its all your fault that they turn into gays.
Oh, but this looks so cool it will help built my ego
My brains, my eyes and my head is on my ass
P/S : When I say 'guys' it does not mean all guys. Of course there are some nice understanding ones in this world (0.1% perhaps?).
P/S 2 ( and no this does not mean PlayStation 2): Not all dogs are stupid either. The pictures are just some illustrations.
P/S 3 : Sorry to those who feels the pinch but this is unintentional and is not directed to anyone


No comments:
Post a Comment