
-I don't drink alcohol
-I have never got a Valentine's gift
-I have never been on a Valentine's date (serious!)
-I was a geek when I was a teenager
-I wanted to quit school when I was 8 years old
-Throughout my life I have only received flowers once (from anonymous person). The rest, I may have forgotten if there were more - sorry...getting old and losing memory, no offense
- I rolled down the staircase in the cinema once and I was the highlight of the movie then
- I handed up my question paper during an exam
- I hate second hand smoke and I've never smoked in my entire life
- I've been clubbing for only...let me count...one, two, three..maybe 5 times in my entire life
- I was fat once. You don't believe? I can show you pictures.
Opps...getting too personal. I better quit now!


2 comments:
can show some of your old fat pics? hehehee
wat your postal address? wan to send u valentine card
Post a Comment