- I am the one whom you wrote that silly poem for (but it was funny)
- The one who made you realize you had artistic talents because you can copy and paste pictures and make them look good
- I discovered your singing talent
- I am the one who always drew funny cartoons for you
- I would carry 6 litres of water for you because your shoulders hurt but you won't let me
- I am the one who rubbed all your aches away when I am aching myself
- I conned the operators into giving you your free breakfast when you're not there and then bringing it to you wherever you are
- I fear the distance will kill us
- I fear that there will be someone else there at some other time
- I fear that you will just disappear one day
- I don't want to drift apart because of the distance
- I was the one who sat there watching the sky and doing nothing just waiting for your return
- I would nurse your wounds all over again (they were really icky)
- I will let you do stuff that you really want to do but is dangerous and then worry about you every minute
- I worry too much if I don't hear from you for more than 2 days
- I always wonder if you'd still be there in the future
- I promised you too many things when you were feeling down but it was good to see you smile
- I took you to the health centre for a massage and then worry if the masseurs offered extra services (WHAT??? Am I not entitled to think like a woman?)
- I was the one who smoothed down your hair when it was all ruffled up and then regretted it later, afraid that you'd think I were acting like your mother
- I was afraid that you'd think I'm boring and don't talk much but I type too much
- I am still afraid that I'd fall short of your expectations
- I am always afraid that you'd find someone else who's better than I am
- You promised me that I could take 200 pictures of you
- You made me walk 8 miles with you and I never complained
- I gave you the funniest ever present that you've got for Christmas which you kept saying was 'very special' that I thought you were making fun of it
- I made you mad because every step you took, I took a picture
- I was the one who almost destroyed your surfboard by trying to surf too near the beach
- I was the one who introduced you to 'chawan-mushi' and 'miso-soup' but you didn't know how to eat the tofu
- I do find you weird when you eat 'cili padi' just like that and keep saying that your lips burn but it doesn't hurt your mouth and so yo keep eatng it without letting it touch your lips
- I thought that mint tandoori is tandoori chicken with mint sauce beside it but it turned out to be some totally green chicken meat when I ordered our dinner
- You waited for me to finish dinner all the time
- You made lunch for me almost every day which consist of grains and nuts with apple juice and I had stomach ache after that
- You told me to try bodyboarding and I said it was so 'girly'
- You had to order chocolate milk for me every morning
- I woke up at 5am in the morning to take pictures of you surfing and to drink the chocolate milk which you've ordered before it gets cold
- You paid for all the avocados in Medewi coz I finished them all
- You tried teaching me how to float on my back but I still can't
- I was the one who kept twirling my hair that you thought I was bored
- You took the picture of the cow for me because you thought I was interested in taking pictures of cows
- You went near a goose to take its picture for me because I was afraid of feathers
- I was the one whom you asked to take the picture of the woman in bikini for your collection
- I was also the one who refused to take that picture and screamed a big 'no' at you
- I was the one who then took so many pictures of the hunks on the beaches instead and you got jealous as there were no pictures of you then but you wouldn't admit it
- I am the one who keeps swearing at your bloody phone. A phone which works only 40% of the time is not a phone.
- I was the one whom you had to pay that miserable 2000 ruppiah for dirty toilet because I had to use it and not go dump it in the sea (caused by too much juicy and grainy lunches)
- I was the one who went into that dark, ugly cave with you without flash lights just to find a wrapped up stone in there
- I was the one whom you went to Dreamland in the storm with and stood at the cliff taking pictures when there was a landslide
- You last saw me crying till I was out of sight
- You tried to push me near the chickens when you know they give me the creeps
- I am less than 2/3 of your size
- I walked across the muddy slippery dirty river with you because the water only reached your knees but hey, I had to fold up my shorts!
- I was the one who saved the little crabs on the beach with you
- You panicked when you couldn't find me in the swimming pool or in the chalets
- I hate it when you say you'll reply tomorrow and I don't hear from you the next day


No comments:
Post a Comment