Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My new friend at work today

The office was extremely quiet. It was a national holiday, no one was required to work and no one was at work. All except for me and Roslyn of course. Darn, who asked me to be in the international business arena, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no matter where you are as long as you have internet connections, dealing with people from around the World which means really, 24 hours a day.

Oh well, since it was a national holiday and I sacrificed my personal holiday time going back to work like Miss Goody-Two-Shoes would, I deserve to have some fun at work too don't I? After all no one's going to know.

So here am I, accompanied by silence in office and the bright computer screen and I saw Spidey. He hung around my computer for a while. I took out my camera and tried to take a few shots. He ran all around the computer while Roslyn kept a look out on his whereabouts and I tried to focus. Finally got one! Next we tried to make him go on the plant, chasing him around the table, trying to make him climb the pieces of paper that I held on the table. He finally relented and we managed to get him onto the plant. He was smart. He went under the leaf. Roslyn had to hold the bowl of plant up so I could get another picture of him under the leaf. Unfortunately, with the unstability of both the bowl and the camera, the picture turned out hazy. Spidey finally hoped off the plant like a true spiderman would and disappeared.

OOppsss...I forgot about the office surveillance cameras on the ceiling. Darn! I hope no one saw this act of ours and recorded it.

No comments: