I am one who:- don't know what to do during free time
- don't really have free time
- want to do everything that I see others doing, like surfing (not surfing the net, ok!)
- give up things halfway (like I always wanted to be the combat instructor but am now cutting down classes and have not learnt the new choreography)
- always think that when someone calls me 'lenglui', he's either trying to sell me something or he calls everyone the same
- wonders why I cannot have smooth baby skin like this person or that or that and that
- thinks my nose is too big and my eyes are too small
- loves going to work just because I get to have another kind of freedom
- supposedly love to read books but never seem to find the time to
- would love like crazy and get hurt
- would do anything for that one person
- sacrifice a lot for anything or anyone whom I think is worthwhile
- would not ask for help until I am at a dead end
- would cry all by myself at one corner and not let anyone know what's bothering me
- would keep a lot of things to myself
- would take the risk flying to the moon to find nothing there
- is afraid of losing people whom I care for
- don't know how to express myself
- would rather keep it within me than say it out
- would never ever ask a guy whom I am interested in for a date. If I do it means you're just a good friend at most
- would rather die than ask a guy to marry me
- sometimes cannot stand 'ah beng' or 'cina apek' guys
- keep wondering about the future
- want to live on the beach for the rest of my life
- do not want to go bodyboarding because it looks so girly
- don't drink coffee or tea and asks for chocolate milk (Milo) every morning
- finished all the avocados in Medewi
- cannot float in water on my back
- can express myself a whole lot better in writing (next time just e-mail me if you want me to say something)
- find it hard to make decisions if there are too many choices
- don't really know what I want and in the end someone has to make decisions for me
- would get my hair curled or cut and then later regret it
- would do anything in the world just to make it work
- have a habit of twirling my hair all the time that I got it curled just so I would stop
- cannot make up my mind about what I want
- picked up so many things to do that I don't know what to concentrate on
More to come....


No comments:
Post a Comment