Monday, July 31, 2006

Places less travelled on a Shoestring Budget


I've been missing quite a number of postings lately as I've been busy - busy travelling! My travel places are mostly quaint little towns, places less travelled on a shoestring budget which in my opinion is nothing but fun and memorable.

These are places where people live in wooden houses in the edge of the sea. Some are rundowns, paint chipped off, small and cozy but one which, quality of life so rich that are not comparable to city dwellers.

They wake up to beautiful sunrise, one that is not blocked by any skyscrapers.

Relaxing while engaging in their daily routine job, walking by the seaside, fishing by the pier, what else could one ask for in life? There never seems to be a financial problem though they earn their food by going out to the sea. Food tastes so much better and fresher than those prepared in the city (extra seasoned with dust and particles of smoke), not to mention cheaper.

At the end of the day, nothing else beats watching the sun going down the horizon and gazing at the moon rising high up above the sea.



2 comments:

Francis Ho said...

I like the last photo very much! Nice!

Wendy said...

Tq! TQ! Still learning to take good shots and I'm doing this by going on cheap trips every weekend!