I thought I'd finally recover from all the bruises I have on my legs for the next beach trip this weekend. Unfortunately, I've gotten more than ten holes all over my legs, all done by leeches. Plus a couple more extra bruises!

Yesterday's jungle trek was a tough one....and it was still easy according to the Hashers! There were lots of steep hills. A few times, you'd have to hang on ropes and pull yourself up against the rocks. Rivers and waterfalls are included in this trip. Quite some breathtaking scenes and especially refreshing at midway where you could dip and get a back 'massage' by the waterfall. That was where I started to pull off these leeches! Why wouldn't they leech onto the rest?
This is an off-track scene. Quit looking for it, you're not
going to get out before dark!
There was a river which ends with a gorge (chest high if you walked into it) which I scaled the stones at the side instead. This is only for those who are adventurous enough to follow the 'difficult' trail. Darn! I think I got my knees bruised here while feeling for the steps to climb to shore! More leeches after that....
By the way, beware for those who would be in my car for the next few days. It is extremely smelly from yesterday's trip. Something like dead, rotten fish or the garbage truck. No deodorizer could help and I don't know what else to do. The car seats are even smeared with blood. It definitely looks like I've gone somewhere and commited a crime. Any CSI lovers out there?



3 comments:
I know this sounds kinda gross - but perhaps next time u should also take photos of the leeches n the bite wounds! ;)
er.. try striking a few matches in your car? it works when you're in the toilet right after you do a biggie.
as for the blood, i am a csi fan. try bleach. no dna traces too. but on a car seat, that might be tricky. and you might not need the matches after that.
Umm...FH2O, I actually did but I thought it was too gross to put them up here. No one would visit my blog after that.
Jo, matches? Are you trying to say - burn my car? Hahaha...
I just sprayed almost the whole bottle of Febreeze yesterday and it works - 90% gone!
Post a Comment