I ended up in Kuala Terengganu (KT) by accident during my recent trip to the East coast. Don't ask me how but we missed the boat to the beautiful island of Tenggol and ended up in KT instead. I realized then that everything in my life seems accidental from the day I was born. A few examples here :
- I was born in the post office by accident
- I got good grades for Physics by accident when I used the examples shown in MacGyver the day before
- I passed my Law paper by accident when I threw in some bogus sections in law
- I once ended up in Kota Kinabalu's Sutera Harbour by accident when the plane I was in had broken windows
- I was up in the air for an extra hour or so in LA because there was a plane crash below
- I was accidently mistaken as a hooker in Manila when I sat in the hotel's reception for too long
- I ended up in police station by accident when a friend who was murdered made her last call to me
- All my previous relationships are accidental meetings - one even by the roadside
- The website I'm working on went up to No. 1 by accident when I joined the company
I wonder what's next? Maybe I'd marry a millionaire by accident who owns all the ClubMeds in the world.......
- All my previous relationships are accidental meetings - one even by the roadside
- The website I'm working on went up to No. 1 by accident when I joined the company
I wonder what's next? Maybe I'd marry a millionaire by accident who owns all the ClubMeds in the world.......



4 comments:
Wow... you got murdered fren!!
There are no accidents in life - everything that happened, happens for a reason AND it serves us! ;)
What's the website you were working on that went up to No.1?
Let me know when u 'accidently' marry the owner of ClubMeds! We can then 'gatecrash' their resorts! ;)
Anonymous,
Yeah...kinda exciting news yet so sad
Francis,
It's the no. 2 website on Google when you type the word 'pewter'. No. 1 spot has been taken over by Wikipedia! Shucks!
And sure, I'll look forward to send you an invitation card to gatecrash ClubMed. I think it'll be more like I'm banned from ever visiting ClubMed then.
OMG! your life does seem like a series of "accidents"! at least it's colourful and never dull...what i'd give for some of that kind of excitement!
Post a Comment