Thursday, July 13, 2006

Like the tiny stone on earth, covered by the dense forest,
I need the light now to get me out of there and bring me to heaven

I'm in such deep shit. It all happened just before my trip to the beach. What, you ask?

1. Boss asked me if I had any junk emails and asked me to identify them on his laptop. What I saw on his screen was a BIG shock to me. ALL emails that have been sent to me, including all that have been deleted are shown on his screen. Four lousy pages of emails, almost all from everyone other than work related people which, includes emails that I wrote about the company and D. I hope he hasn't read any but something tells me that it's human nature........

2. You'll almost always meet the person whom you want to be associated with least! The two tables in the dining room were occupied. I looked at the other side of the room and OOPS...D was there. Too late, D called me in. DARN! Here are the 'highlights' of the conversation:
First oops.....
D: How can sea freight be so cheap?
W: I don't know. That's what the freight forwarder quoted us.
D: When you see something like that, don't you think it's funny and why didn't you ask the forwarders?
Second oops....
D: How many containers are we using?
W: Errr..two and a half?
D: How many items in one carton?
W: One?
D: So how many cartons in one container?
Alamak....my brains froze.....
Third oops...
D: Did they form or cut it out?
W: I think they formed it.
D: So you mean they made a mould?
W: Huh? No they didn't.
D: How can they form without a mould? Have you been on the factory tour before?
By this time, I puked my breakfast out.

There goes, all my 5 years of experience in this company and I feel like I'm this dumb blonde who's just there to fling my hair around for all to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you needn't apologise - sometimes, when put under that kind of situation it can be hard to focus cos you're so totally unprepared for it.

anyway, from your pics, you do have nice hair so nothing wrong with flinging it around :)

Wendy said...

hahaha..thanks laksa. That made my day!