Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Treasures of the Earth


Look at the Earth, the beautiful golden sand with white seashells. The beach is such a wonderful place, I thought to myself when I first saw this picture that I've taken at Kijal.

A while ago, I did not really see a way to treasure the things that have been given to me. But I've learnt. Learnt to accept the things that I didn't ask for. See the good out of it. And true enough, it's beginning to make sense. It brings me more happiness than the things that I've always been praying hard for.

It's just those little pebbles and shells on the sand that opens up new feelings in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poignant. Your posting signifies the optimism you have for life, no matter the obstacles :)

Wendy said...

I wish I'd remain an optimist all the time. Unfortunately it's always difficult to do so!