Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hash Run 1531 - my training regime

So, I'm training hard for Mount Kinabalu climb in September. After all, I don't want to be the one left behind! I'd also want one of those colourful piece of certificates (no, pirated ones ain't going to do any good for me).

My training regime runs on every Saturday morning - say goodbye to waking up late or recovering from the weekdays-insufficient-sleep-syndrom. Of course besides that I'd have my usual 2nd job routines in the gym, running up twenty five floors, swimming and all other outdoor activities. I hope this is not scaring off those who plan to climb Mt. Kinabalu!

Last weekend was the clearing of Serendah hills track for the Hash Run next week. Not very steep grounds but steep enough to make me learn how to track sideways! I was told this was one of the easiest track. We were out by 12pm, just 2.5 hours after we went into the jungles! I wondered then what could be the hardest track?

Anyway, for anyone who runs with the Hash House Harriers, here are some pictures to clue you in on your next run! And since I've helped clear the tracks for your runs twice, could I possibly go for your runs without paying? Hahaha....

Lots of rubber trees!

Some bamboos to climb over

Don't annoy the natives of the jungle. They will feed
you with panther meat for dinner but if you do annoy
them, I'm not so sure I'll ever get to meet you!

3 comments:

dilvin said...

3H run, as i know, is always free!..Just obtain their trail instruction and off you go... Sy mentioned there will be one end of this one. Emmm...

Wendy said...

That's only for the monthly hash walk I think. Yesterday I wanted to go 'kaypoh' at their run and they definitely wanted me to pay if I went.

dilvin said...

I wonder what's the charges for? Food and transport? I thot their walk is always on 'self-funding' one.