
Such peacefulness and serenity in this picture, such a thing that I crave for. Unfortunately, it is a bit too late for I have agreed to help a new gym in Sri Petaling with lots of classes. An expansion on my 2nd job, at the right moment when I feel that I might be sacked soon from my 1st job.

The fierce waves are about to come. Maybe it has - nothing seems right with my 1st job now. I wish I could throw every bits and pieces along with the rest of the higher people who are involved in it into South China Sea and make them drown. And what do you know, I am embarking on more waves in the coming month. With a handful of classes almost every day of the week, twice on Sunday, I am just allowing myself to be drowned in the wave without coming up for any breath. True, I could use all the extras for my monthly escapades to the seaside but when will I find time with all that are in my hands (and arms and legs) ?


3 comments:
Pardon me for asking but why the prediction of your impending sacking from your first/current job?
anyways, nice pictures :)
Hi laksa,
There's been so much controversy in my first job, so much stress, so much for all the work done which goes unappreciated. As usual, people don't see the good things that you've done but it's so easy to pinpoint on the little mistakes. These are the typical traits of working for chinaman companies.
Too much stress, too much hassle, I might just go before I'm asked to go.
poor thing :(
maybe it's for the better - find an employer who truly appreciates your real worth!
Post a Comment