Friday, July 28, 2006

"I'm not a pig you nitwit!"

A while ago I blogged about being called a pig. It's happened again, by the same person for a different reason. This time it's because I had to turn down some weekend classes which I'd agreed to help out earlier on. It was an early notification since I realized that most of my weekends from now through February next year have all been taken up. Yep - because of my love for the beach and nature, I'd forgo teaching yoga and combat classes....and of course the $ that comes with it which, was my extra money for travelling! I hate that catch 22 phrase.

But again, do I deserve to be called a pig?

3 comments:

dilvin said...

Aha..dinno that picture could come in handy one day. Good representative of that nitwit.

Francis Ho said...

If that person looks into a mirror, he/she will see a pig! ;)

Wendy said...

I am thinking of a better name for the nitwit! Preparing my ammunition for the next time I'm being called a pig. Any suggestions? :)