Saturday, December 17, 2005

Pig


I remember being called a 'pig' by someone whom I 'accidently stood up'. Yes, it is all in inverted commas coz this just explains how women and men don't think the same way. And both women and men do not understand each other. The conversation went something like this :
H : "Are you ready to go swimming?"
S : "Nope, I'm not home right now. Still getting my swimming attire"
H : "What time will you be home then?"
S: "I will call you when I get home"

And so, I didn't reach home till 11pm which means I would not call, right? This is the following call I got at 10:30pm while I was driving.

H : "Why didn't you call me? YOU PIG! You know I waited till 8pm and didn't go home? I've never been stood up by any woman before!"

Hello??? I said I'd call when I reach home!!!!???
This conversation really tells how men cannot understand what women say when they say "I will call when I get home" as this registers in their heads as "Yes, wait for me please".
Guys.......*shaking my head* Worse, all guys seem to be defending each other coz they think the same way.

So anyway, the moral of the story here is that even if you're being called a Pig, it's fine coz you may just be the pig which is as cute as this one.

No comments: