


Guinea Pig that is....
She or he is my dog's best friend. She (I assume it is a she for now) acts exactly like a dog. Her name is Brownie (according to my sis who's the real owner) but I call her MoMo (in Chinese it means hairy - right after that, a retail shop selling accessories copied the name). Funny how she turned into the colors of shih-tzus which are brown, black and white while my dog, she turned into the color of ginger from her usual tri-color. Maybe they decided to exchange colors, you know, like how sisters borrow each others clothings.
Anyway, just this evening, I took her out from her little home and let her run free in the living room. It took her about 1/2 hour but she managed to find her way back to her little home in the kitchen, jumped inside and lay still. I don't think I've ever seen a pig this smart. She can also purr like a cat....I heard her, she was actually purring, no kidding!
Just a week ago, she was extremely sick. She came back here then and was nursed back to health (yea, after paying the vet more than $100 for consultation and accomodation). Poor thing, fortunately she managed to recover or I foresee tears for at least 24 hours in the house (not me of course). Can't remember how old she is. How long does a guinea pig live, anyone?


1 comment:
What a cutie! Some of them live for ages....
I have a cat that barks. She'll look at you and go "urf-urf" to acknowledge you.
Post a Comment