Friday, December 09, 2005

Bali - 2 weeks from now

This is where I'll be in 2 weeks time. Bali beaches - secluded one of course. Definitely out of Kuta Beach...a little further down. Guaranteed no terrorists or bombings. I'm sure they won't want to waste the bombs on coconut trees. But missing from the picture - the hunks! My pictures will definitely include them.


Missing the hunks again. Wonder if it is a good idea after all. But nevermind, I've got lots of pictures to take, without people getting in the way






This will be my bed for at least 1 week! Can I live through it? Where's the toilets? I'd better bring along mosquito repellant and Shelltox.







Si liao lah!* No proper toilets....
(* translation : dead already)







Yeah yeah, the surf hunks will be here. It's a surf camp for God's sake! I don't think my swimming is good enough for me to be in the middle of the sea though. But, I'd be taking that life saving course and exam this Sunday. So, perhaps I'll just wait on the beach to rescue some drowning hunks.





Hey...swimming pool for me, although small but still, it's a swimming pool!




No comments: