
If you've been following my blog, you'll know what I mean. That toe nail is definitely coming out, probably by tomorrow. It's just stuck there by it's one last corner. I don't see any new nail coming out though which means I will not have any nail when the old one finally drops.
I was just wondering about how people have nail extensions and and if they could do that for me - plant a nail on my toe. Do they glue the nail extension on existing toe nails? I guess so but could they glue the nail onto a toe without any nail?
I'm definitely going to look funny without a nail on my toe and worse I'm off to Bali in 15 days. All I want this Christmas is my big toe nail!
This picture is definitely not my toes - my toes ain't that pretty.....which reminds me. I went to the clinic this morning to get more bandages. The nurse commented on my sandals - nice sandals BUT ugly toe nail. Sheesh....


2 comments:
Oh. Two Christmases ago, I was wearing bad snowboarding boots and not just one but three toe nails fell off! Tramatizing. The nail people just painted all my nails a really soft pink and then painted the non nails (skin) the same colour. Felt weird but it just worked for the event I had to go to.
Interesting content.
Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.
However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.
Post a Comment