Jo is one person who lives on in this company even after she's left. Why? Here are the reasons:1. Colleagues call her extension to look for me
2. The chocolate cake (yummy!) arrived for the department 6 days after she left
3. Someone took over her place for Neopets
See? It's like neverending story. Anyway, if you're reading this Jo (which I can track!!!) thanks for the cake. They were extremely delicious, finger-licking good. You're turning us into monsters even after you've left huh? :P And for your records, here are the remnants of the cake, we took pictures of it specially for you.
______________________________________________________________

Testing photography skills again using that digital camera which belongs to the office. Can't decide which is better - the bear or the choc cake!

The killer choc cake. Made me go to the gym for a one-hour-non-stop extremely high cardio session. But there were more choc cakes this morning for breakfast. Nooooo........


4 comments:
I just wanted to say you guys are so sweet! I'm Jo's cousin and all of her friends have been so nice about her leaving work....
P.S She's never made me any bloody cake. I should send her an email :P
EH??? How did you get onto my blog? I'm surprised! Nevertheless, welcome!
Jo's butter cakes - one of the best. Make her bake one for you, you'd never want to eat another butter cake for the rest of your life.
I am a very random surfer. I often scare my friends with what info I can dig up about them through my surfing. ;) I will definitely make her do some baking for me if she ever comes visit me....
karen? WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?
for the record, i didn't bake the choc cake. that was from my staff wahab's wife who's selling these cakes for a steal. was trying to promote her cakes to my (ex) colleagues before i left.
Post a Comment