Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Love of My Life

This is the current love of my life. I'd be so contended just being there, staring at the sky, doing nothing. It is my current desktop theme on my office PC and it is sometimes the most useful tool I have in office especially these couple of days.

Hell broke loose in office. I've had the company CEO accusing me of not replying his emails. I've had a new staff resigning on me when I really need the extra hands now. I've had a big $20m project come to a halt when a supplier refuses to adhere to some requirements. I've had to threaten the courier service for a super express delivery. I wonder if I'd be next in line to go into "forced resignation" soon.

I guess the only thing helping me go by is this wonderful picture on my desktop.

3 comments:

dilvin said...

Heaven IS a place on earth.

Francis Ho said...

With what's going on around us; we all instinctively crave peace.

Wendy said...

And I forgot to mention that the picture was taken by dilvin!!!
Thanks for such a wonderful pic..

FH2o, I've yet to find the peacefulness within....perhaps on one of those great beaches one day.