Pssttt!!!! Wanna know what I've been up to every weekend besides having my two jobs every day?Left : Biking at Bukit Cahaya

Jungle trekking up the hills while clearing the paths for the next
Hash House Harrier's run (they don't even know I exist) and
getting fascinated with musrooms and wild plants

Making headlines for the company by canoeing out into the lake and toppling the canoe in the middle of the lake. Watch out for this post tomorrow!


3 comments:
Where is Bukit Cahaya located?
It's located in Shah Alam, previously known as Bukit Cerakah. Go along the Shah Alam main road, pass the hotel on your left and go straight till you see the sign saying Taman Cahaya. Follow that sign.
Be warned : It's only good for a first time.
so does tis mean u r not going biking there anymore?? den no point la I go there for... :(
tot can bump into u mah n say hi
Post a Comment