Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice


I watched this Hindi movie recently. The actor said this to the actress, "My biggest fear is hurting you, seeing you get hurt. And....losing you". This is so touching it pulled the strings in my heart. I think I had some tears in my eyes. I wonder how I'd react if this happens to me just like in the movie.

I'd better stop watching fairy tale movies and stop dreaming....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat the name of the movie??

dilvin said...

Fairy tale Hindustan movie? That's something new! U sure it is not a Malaysian movie ke?



...matching picture for the blog :)

Wendy said...

Anonymous,
The name of the movie after translation is "A night in Hong Kong under the stars".....If you happen to see it on DVD please let me know so I could get one for myself

Dilvin,
Hmm...maybe it was Malaysian movie after all since I understood every word he said perfectly.
That Malboro in the picture doesn't belong to me, I swear!

Anonymous said...

ya if u happen to see it again let me know... perhaps we could get it n watch together ;P

Wendy said...

Anonymous,

Ahh.....but if only I knew who you are. Why don't you try looking for it and let me know once you've found it?

Anonymous said...

u watched it... so help me find it.... u watched at Colleseum ah? hmmm... i only hv pirated The Last Samurai... hehehehe... tot u might like it ;P

Anonymous said...

waaah... u so lomantik type... i bet u sure make a good gf or wife ;P~~