do i need to carve my prayers on a high stone so my prayers
would be answered?
Dear God,
Please help me. First they want to turn me into a a freight forwarder and now they want to turn me into packaging expert. I sent them a long email to exclude me from the death defying project but was given a reply that they would look forward to another project manager. I am now not only an e-commerce lady and customer service lady but also project manager, freight forwarder, packaging expert, web designer, web administrator, you name it, you got it. Not to mention I still have my other job as gym instructor.
this would be my 1st boat in my shipping company!
I have here on my small desk a 35 page contract for packaging. I tried to send this to the packaging department downstairs but she almost ended in tears when she saw this and sent out emergency emails. I then sent it all to the people who said that if anything goes wrong, I would not be the fully responsible as they would be watching closely. Unfortunately, what they really meant was they would be watching closely how I take up the responsibility when something goes wrong.
And so, I have to be a lawyer now and read through this packaging and delivery agreement and telling the packaging experts downstairs what they need to do. I was given advice to be manipulative to survive in this but I have not learnt that trade. Any lawyers out there to help me?
Sometimes I wonder where will this all end.


2 comments:
... just do what you can and humanly possible lah!
FH2O,
I've become part robot working like this so far..... :(
Post a Comment