Thursday, August 17, 2006
End of Road
I just spelt the end of my own career I think. There goes - no more travel trips to the beach for me. If there were, I'd be there peddling off goods intead to earn some income.
This was what I wrote in my email to the future owner of the company and some other department bosses:
"I've not finished with the packaging agreement and this really takes a lot of time to understand and decipher. Hope to call a meeting by tomorrow but meanwhile if anyone else could help me with this I'd be really grateful. I am no lawyer and some pages are really horrendous....."
Till now I've not received a single reply from anyone. Are they still plotting what to do with me next? Who knows....
I'd better call up Gardenia, Walls and Nestle now coz I'm contemplating selling ice-creams wrapped in bread at the seaside in Port Dickson.



No comments:
Post a Comment