Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Fight Club


I have just created monsters out of the department. We are now known as the 'Fight Club'. Why? That's because one of us have just came out of the fighting ring against the other weakling, 'A', alive and winning. Another one of us have also come out of the fighting ring against 'S', alive and kicking after much practise with other 'bigger' victims.

If only I have an axe (minyak cap kapak) right now in the office, 'S' would be walking headless. I'm just glad that none of us have been killed so far and not getting into bigger trouble for these. I'd probably have to teach them some reverse psychology next. First, you be the angry cat and then you act so sweet like an angel that you have everyone confused. Best thing is that you'd probably get what you want and run away with what you've done.

I really wonder what we're going to be up to next.

No comments: