Friday, August 11, 2006

A Word of Praise

My imaginations running wild - how good it is to see the sea splash
when I release those items one by one!

Why is it so difficult for a Chinaman boss to praise his employee for a job well done? A single 'thank you' would do. But instead all I got for putting 1/2 a million into his pockets was nothing but a sentence asking me to get another 1/2 a million!

It sucks working in a Chinaman company sometimes. What have been described of these companies over the centuries is true after all - work like a dog, expect to be squeezed and every single penny you earn would only end up in their pockets and don't expect to receive anything for working like a dog.

I am now contemplating hijacking the plane carrying these items and releasing them into the sea one by one. I should have thrown that metal garbage into South China Sea when I had the opportunity to do this, three times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have done this a long time ago, Wendy.

Can totally understand what it feels like.

Wendy said...

There's only one more chance for me right now - hijack the plane, release the items and when it reaches Australia, I destress myself by going for a holiday.

Sounds mean but it sounds so good!