The ruins in Melaka
Gemas - infamous for being the first train station whichconnects the east and west
Port Dickson - the nearest beach from KL I'm still in my 'doing-a million-things-a-day' mode. That is why this blog has been left unattended for a while. So finally whenI had that few minutes to get online, my home PC crashed. Crashed like the ocean waves crashing onto the shore it did! What a right time to crash, immediately after the PC Fair.
What have I been doing? In short, been to Lang Tengah which I've not had time to blog about and add in those heavenly pictures, Port Dickson, Gemas, Melaka and Port Dickson again, all within the weekends in August. This Friday, I'd be in the East Coast again.
Am I mad? You tell me!
What have I been doing? In short, been to Lang Tengah which I've not had time to blog about and add in those heavenly pictures, Port Dickson, Gemas, Melaka and Port Dickson again, all within the weekends in August. This Friday, I'd be in the East Coast again.
Am I mad? You tell me!


No comments:
Post a Comment