
I have a bad eating habit when I'm stressed. I eat what I would consider as 'junk' frequently.
On my desk now I have lots of junk ranging from cereals to extremely salty pretzels (wonder why the 'mat sallehs' like their pretzels so salty) and juices. To make matters worse, the department staff went shopping last week and added more real junk - nuts, chocholate sticks, sweets.....
AArghhhhh......I refuse to be stressed otherwise even with a high metabolisme rate, I would get 'stress-fat'. Wonder how others grow thinner when they're stressed!


2 comments:
There is no such thing as 'stress' - there's only 'stressful thinking'.
So try not to think negatively and feel stressful ...
... easier said than done; but heck its only work and lousy people so don't let either of 'em get you down. Have a nice weekend!
Thank you Francis! And yes, my weekends are all filled with nice things!
Post a Comment